Here are the IFSC & MICR Codes of the Bank Of India, MUMBAI MAIN Branch. Also, get the latest address, and more details.
|BANK OF INDIA
|RAMDAS NAIK MARG
|RAMDAS NAYAK MARG (HILL ROAD),56 HILL ROAD,BANDRA,MUMBAI(BOMBAY),INDIA,400050,MAHARASHTRA
How to find the IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on the cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch lists of IFSC codes can be obtained from the Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the bank’s official website.
Where is the IFSC Code Used?
How to Search for Bank Of India & MICR Codes?
- You can find the IFSC and MICR codes for any Bank Of India branch printed on the checkbooks issued by the bank. Each checkbook has the IFSC code of the branch from where it has been issued.
- You can find the IFSC or MICR CODE for any branch of Bank Of India via IndiaLends which provides information in a very easy format. All you have to do is provide the information such as the bank name, the state and district, and the particular branch that you’re looking for.
- Once you’ve provided that information, the page will immediately display the IFSC and MICR code for the bank that you’ve chosen, along with other relevant information like the address and contact details of the bank.
Disclaimer: All information provided in respect of IFSC Codes of Banks, MICR codes, and address details are for information purposes only. Bank Near Me, on best best-efforts basis, collates this information from relevant sources and endeavors to offer accurate and responsible data. Bank Near Me is not responsible for any sort of discrepancies and shall not be responsible for any loss and/or damage that may arise or is incurred by the use of such information. It is a mutual understanding that the visitor’s usage of any such information will be at his own preference and risk.”