Nainital Bank is an India-based financial institution that offers banking services through its app. The bank’s mission is to provide simplified banking services to everyone. This includes offering affordable transactions, the right type of credit when needed, insurance, and real cash back and rewards for good banking behaviour. The bank’s app is accessible 24/7; customers can use these services anywhere.
Nainital Bank Near Me
You can easily locate the nearest Nainital Bank branch through a Google Maps search or by visiting the Nainital Bank website, which has a branch locator feature. Just enter a zip code, an address, a city, or a state to get started.
Using the Nainital Bank website’s locator feature, you can filter the results by the required services.
Nainital Bank Branch Near Me
Consumer banking branches offer various services, from setting up bank accounts to applying for home and auto loans. Using the Nainital Bank website to find bank branches, you can filter your search by services under the Financial Center Services header. There are several other search filters provided by Nainital Bank, including:
- Dedicated business teller
- Drive-thru teller services
- Express financial center
- Accepts appointments
- Financial solutions advisor
- Home loans specialist
- Notary services
Nainital Bank ATM Near Me
Using the Nainital Bank website’s branch locator feature, you can filter your search to list branch locations with ATMs. All you have to do is tick the “ATM Services Available” box.
You can specify the type of ATM services you need, filtering the results to show branch offices that include:
- Drive-thru ATMs
- Walk-up ATMs
- Cardless ATMs
- Bank ATMs that accept deposits and credit card payments
- ATMs that allow cash withdrawals only — deposits not accepted
- ATMs located inside the branch office
About Nainital Bank
The Nainital Bank Limited is a scheduled commercial bank founded in 1922. The bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, which is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance of the Government of India.
If you need help or a customer service agent, you can:
- Call the Toll-Free number 1800 180 4031 or try any other phone numbers listed by department and topic on the bank’s website. Customer Service agents are typically available:
- 24hr Client Care Centre, WhatsApp, or email.
- Official Website: https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/home.aspx
- Customer Service: https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/Contact_Us.aspx
Hours of Operation
You can view Nainital Bank’s hours of operation by branch using Google Maps and clicking on each branch location. You can also access hours of operation by branch office through the Nainital Bank website, specifically by using the branch locator feature. It allows you to filter results by currently open, open Saturdays, and open Sundays.
Nainital Bank Hours
|Monday||10 am–5 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am–5 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am–5 pm|
|Thursday||10 am–5 pm|
|Friday||10 am–5 pm|
|Saturday||10 am–5 pm|