Below is the key information you need as a Century 21 C21STATUS credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service. Comenity Capital Bank issues Century 21 credit cards, and comenity.net provides all of the above services on behalf of Century 21 Card.
How to Century 21 Credit Card Login Using a Computer?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the online login methods. They are as mentioned below; always remember all the steps to log in to Century 21 credit card; read the step given below. But what do you need before logging into your Century 21 Credit Card account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online Century 21 Credit Card login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online Century 21 Credit Card. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Safari or Chrome
- Must you have a Century 21 Credit Card?
The two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, navigate the Century 21 Credit Card login website by visiting the URL: https://d.comenity.net/ac/c21status/
- After that, click on Sign in.
- Enter your Login details, Username, and Password.
- After Filling in all details, click on sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the Century 21 credit card login account is online, you can access and manage your account anytime; that’s the beauty of online credit card features.
How to Century 21 Credit Card Login Using a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity.net doesn’t offer a mobile app for accessing and managing your Century 21 credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using mobile or tablet internet access. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you don’t have one yet.
- Visit Comenity.net online portal for Century 21 credit cards to Sign In.
- Enter your login details, username, and password! Click on Sign in.
- And then, you are able to access and manage your Credit Card Account Online.
Recover Century 21 Credit Card Login Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you misplaced your Century 21 credit card login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your Credit Card Login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Century 21 Credit Card Username or Password? The Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Century 21 Credit Card Login Details
- First of all, navigate the https://d.comenity.net/ac/c21status/ webpage.
- Click on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You must input your Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN to regain your login password. Once you’re done, select Find My Account by clicking this button.
- To recover your Century 21 Credit Card login details, username, or password, keep following the instructions.
How to Register your Century 21 Credit Card on comenity.net Online Portal
Suppose you want to access and manage your credit card online, then, first of all, register your card on Comenity.net. But, Before Registering for Your Online Century 21 Credit Card Account, what do you need?
If you do not complete all of the below-required information, you cannot complete your online application for a Century 21 credit card account. You must complete these steps to ensure no one else can access your account.
- You must be older than 18 in order to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Century 21 credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
If you have the above-required details, start your Century 21 credit card registration process on Comenity.net.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your Century 21 Credit Card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- First of all, visit the Century 21 Credit Card login website by clicking the URL: https://d.comenity.net/ac/c21status/
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in all details, click on Find my account.
- Registering Your Century 21 Credit Card Account Online.
After Registering your card, you can enable Century 21 Credit Card Access and Manage it after logging into your account.
Apply for Century 21 Credit Card Online
Note: The Century 21 C21STATUS Credit Card program has ended, effective November 21, 2020. Because of this, we are no longer accepting new applications for the Century 21 C21STATUS Credit Card program.
How To Make a Century 21 Credit Card Payment
You have many options for paying your Century 21 Credit Card Payment bill. Comenity Capital Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you cannot find your credit card statement or need to make a payment before the due date quickly.
Here is how to make a Century 21 Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your Century 21 Credit Card online account to pay and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Century 21 Credit Card Customer Service at 1-855-334-3639 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
- Note: Before sending any details, please call Credit Card Customer Service at 1-855-334-3639 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) and Confirm the Mailing Address.
Century 21 Credit Card
PO Box 183003
Columbus, Ohio, 43218
How to Make a Century 21 Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comenity.net EasyPay, which doesn’t require registering or logging in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you must enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
Explore: Do credit cards have routing numbers
What Are the Late Fees for Century 21 Credit Cards?
If you avoid Century 21 credit card late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The normal late fee is $30. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Century 21 Credit Card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 1-855-334-3639 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918)
- Comenity Capital Bank customers: Call 1-877-287-5012 (TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918)
- Bread Pay Customers: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-992-7323
This page contains all the information that a Century 21 credit card login online account user would require. Using these Century 21 credit card login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.
Editorial Note: Comenity Capital Bank does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. I hope this article is helpful for Century 21 cardholders.
Explore: Victoria’s Secret Credit Card