Below you will find the key information you need as Victoria’s Secret credit card holder to access your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further assistance. (Note that Victoria’s Secret credit card is issued by Comenity Bank, and you will interact with Comenity Bank for most issues related to your account.)
Victoria’s Secret is a famous lingerie brand with a range of products available to its customers. One of the benefits that Victoria’s Secret offers its customers is a credit card that is issued in partnership with Comenity Bank. The credit card is designed to help customers save money and earn rewards when they shop at Victoria’s Secret or its affiliate brands.
Benefits Of Victoria’s Secret Comenity Credit Card
The Victoria’s Secret credit card comes with a range of user benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- You can use your Victorias Secret Credit Card at Victorias Secret Store, PINK, and Bath & Body Works.
- You earn 10 points per $1 spent on Victoria’s Secret products.
- Get exclusive gifts depending on your card points.
- Birthday gifts.
- You also get outstanding offers and rewards on your card anniversary.
Online Account Access
Now let us get started with this guide and check out Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Login Online methods. They are as mentioned below.
Step 1: Navigate to the official website for account access.
Step 2: Tap on Sign In.
Step 3: Enter your Login Details, Username and Password.
Step 4: After that, tap on Sign In.
Step 5: Once you’ve done so, you’ll be taken to your account dashboard, where you can view your balance, make payments, and more.
Explore: Century 21 C21STATUS Credit Card
How Can I Recover My Forgot Password
If you forget your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Account’s password, follow these steps to reset/change it:
- Go to Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Website.
- Click on the Sign In button, and a sign-in page will appear.
- Under the Sign In section, click on Forgot Password.
- On the following page, enter your Username, Zip Code, and last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Click on the Find My Account button.
- Change your password and log in with it.
How Can I Recover My Forgot User ID
If you, unfortunately, forget your User ID, follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Click on Forgot Username to start.
- On the following page, enter your Account Number, Zip Code, and last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Click on the Find My Account button.
- Note down your User ID once you get it.
If you want to register your online Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Account, follow the given steps:
- Go to Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Website and click on Register Now button.
- Enter the required credentials, such as your Credit Card Account Number, Zip Code, and last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Click on Find My Account.
- Comenity Bank will verify your identity, and your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card will be registered!
Apply for Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Online
If you haven’t yet applied for your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card, follow this link to get a thorough guideline about the procedure:
- Go to https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/credit-card.
- Click on Apply button.
- Enter the required information on the following page, such as your Name, Date of Birth, SSN, Annual Income, Mailing Address, and Phone Number.
- Review the terms and conditions and click the Submit Application button, and you’re done!
Note: You’ll receive your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card within 7 to 10 days.
How to Pay Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment Online
Here is how to make a Payment bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Victoria’s Secret Credit Card customer service at 1-800-695-9478 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- Victoria’s Secret Store: Any Victoria’s Secret retail location is a convenient place for you to make your payment. When making the payment, have your account number close at hand.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address: Victoria’s Secret Credit Card, P.O. Box 659728, San Antonio, TX 78265-9728.
How to Pay Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment via Phone
To pay a Victoria’s Secret Credit Card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card also lets you pay credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card number along with your bank account number as well as your Social Security Number.
For Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment via Phone, Call 1-800-695-9478. After the call, Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
How to Pay Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment via Mail
The option is also to mail the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment. Make your payment by cheque or money order to an amount that is at the least of your amount due. The payment should be accompanied by the payment coupon on your bill statement, or write your account number on the cheque. Send the check to the address that is associated with your credit card.
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
How to Pay Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comenity’s EasyPay, which doesn’t require registering or logging in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select “EasyPay” on the banner located at the top of the online account Victoria’s Secret login page.
- Scan the QR code on your monthly statement or enter your account number, ZIP code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you must enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
Late Fees for Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment Online will be processed the same day if received by 8 p.m. ET, and payments received after 8 p.m. ET will be processed the next day. Late payment fees range from $29 to $40, depending on how often you have been late. You can make a payment by phone to expedite your payment, but you will be assessed a fee of up to $15.
The Victoria’s Secret credit card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 1-800-695-9478 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788). Call Timing 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET Monday through Saturday, Sundays are closed On holidays, Live Customer Care hours may change.
NOTE: Please don’t provide confidential data like passwords, account numbers, or Social Security numbers. If you need to send them sensitive information, please use our secure messaging system. They will reply using the same method.
You can Make a Payment Via EasyPay and service your account through our automated phone system at 1-800-695-9478 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788).
To pay for the Victoria’s Secret credit card by phone, call 800-695-9478. The phone number for the Victoria’s Secret Mastercard is 844-271-2596. A $9 fee applies if you make a payment by phone.
The due date for the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card is at least 25 days from the time you opened the card account. You can find the specific due date listed on your monthly statement. The statement will also include the minimum amount you must pay by the due date, though you can choose to pay more.
If you do not pay the Minimum Payment by the Due Date, we charge a Late Fee. The fee is $30 if you were not charged a Late Fee during the prior six billing periods.
The Victoria’s Secret Credit Card is a good store credit card for frequent Victoria’s Secret shoppers who have fair credit or better. With a $0 annual fee and solid rewards, the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card is worth it as long as you pay the bill in full monthly and avoid interest.
The Victoria’s Secret credit card is a great option for customers who frequently shop at Victoria’s Secret or its affiliate brands. With its rewards program and exclusive discounts, the card can help users save money while enjoying the products they love. However, it is important to read the terms and conditions carefully and know potential fees or high interest rates.
Editorial Note: Comenity Capital Bank does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. I hope this article is helpful for Victoria’s Secret cardholders.
Check our previously published article on Alphaeon Credit Card Payment.