Ulta Beauty offers a credit card called the Ultamate Rewards Mastercard Credit Card, which allows customers to earn rewards on their purchases. To apply for the card, customers can visit the Comenity Bank website and fill out an application. The card can also be added to a customer’s Ultamate Rewards account by visiting the Comenity Bank website and entering their credit card number.
Below is the key information you need as an Ulta credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service. Comenity Capital Bank issues Ulta credit cards, and comenity.net provides all of the above services on behalf of Ulta Card.
Benefits Of Ulta Credit Card
The Ulta Credit Card offers several benefits to its users. First, it works with Ulta’s customer loyalty program, Ultamate Rewards, which is free to join, credit card or not. This means that customers who use the Ulta Credit Card can earn rewards points in addition to the rewards they already earn for shopping at Ulta Beauty.
Second, the Credit Card from Comenity has a $0 annual fee, which means that customers do not have to pay any additional fees for using the card. Additionally, customers who apply for the card can receive a 20% discount on their first purchase made with the card.
Third, this Credit Card offers ongoing rewards of 2 points per $1 spent at Ulta Beauty. These rewards can be redeemed for beauty products and salon services at Ulta Beauty. Customers who apply for the Mastercard version of the Ulta Credit Card can also receive 500 bonus points for spending $500 outside of Ulta Beauty in the first 90 days.
Online Account Access
Now let us start with this guide and check out Ulta Credit Card Login Online methods, as mentioned below.
Step 1: Navigate to the official website for account access.
Step 2: Tap on Login.
Step 3: Enter your Login Details, Username, and Password.
Step 4: After that, tap on Secure Login.
Step 5: Once you’ve done so, you’ll be taken to your account dashboard, where you can view your balance, make payments, and more.
Explore: Belk Credit Card
Recover Ulta Credit Card Login Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you forget your Ulta Credit Card Account’s password, follow these steps to reset/change it:
If you misplaced your Ulta credit card login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your Credit Card Login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Ulta Credit Card Username or Password? The Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Ulta Credit Card Login Details
- First of all, navigate the https://d.comenity.net/ultamaterewardscredit/ webpage.
- Click on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You must input your Credit Card Account Number, ZIP or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN to regain your login password. Once you’re done, select Find My Account by clicking this button.
- Keep following the instructions to recover your Ulta Credit Card login details, username, or password.
How to Register your Ulta Credit Card on comenity.net Online Portal
- First of all, visit the Ulta Credit Card login website by clicking the URL: https://d.comenity.net/ultamaterewardscredit/
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in all details, click on Find my account.
- Registering Your Ulta Credit Card Account Online.
After Registering your card, you can enable Ulta Credit Card Access and Manage it after logging into your account.
How To Make an Ulta Credit Card Payment
You have many options for paying your Ulta Credit Card Payment bill. Comenity Capital Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you cannot find your credit card statement or need to pay before the due date quickly.
Here is how to make an Ulta Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Log in to your Ulta Credit Card online account to pay and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Ulta Credit Card Customer Service at 1-866-271-2680 or 1-866-254-9971 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
Comenity Capital Bank – Ultamate Rewards Credit Card
PO Box 650964
Dallas TX 75265-0964
How to Make an Ulta Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comenity.net EasyPay, which doesn’t require registering or logging in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
You must enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
Explore: Wayfair Credit Card
How to Pay Ulta Credit Card Payment Via Mobile App
You can pay on your Ulta Credit Card through Mobile App, for both Apple and Android users, which you can use to pay your bill. Here’s how:
- First, download and install the Ulta Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Click on More at the bottom right of the opening screen.
- Tap on Ultamate Credit Card.
- After that, click the Manage Account button at the bottom left of the screen.
- And then Select your credit card — either Ultamate Rewards Credit Card or Ultamate Mastercard.
- Sign in using the username and password you designated when registering and activating the card online.
- Follow the prompts to complete your Ulta Credit Card Payment.
What Are the Late Fees for Ulta Credit Cards?
If you avoid Ulta credit card late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The usual late fee is $30. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Check our previously published article on Alphaeon Credit Card.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Ulta Mastercard customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 1-866-271-2680.
- The Ulta Store credit card phone number is 1-866-254-9971.
- 1-866-257-9195 (Ultamate Rewards MasterCard) 1-866-271-2680 (Ultamate Rewards World MasterCard)
- 1-866-254-9971 (Ultamate Rewards Credit Card account) (TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918)
You cannot use your Rewards credit card outside Ulta Beauty and the Ulta website. However, you can indeed use the Ulta Mastercard to pay anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
To be awarded a free birthday gift, there is no need to buy at Ulta Beauty. You need a birthday coupon email. You can check for more information on the company’s website.
This page contains all the information an Ulta credit card login online account user would require. Using these Ulta credit card login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.
Editorial Note: Comenity Capital Bank does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. I hope this article is helpful for Ulta cardholders.
Explore: Victoria’s Secret Credit Card